Bahu Begum – 20th January 2020 – बहू बेगम – Full Episode
What nonsense is this, Azaan? Just because
I’ve been troubling you you’re going to trouble me now? You’re taking revenge, is it?s Fine, I’m sorry. I’m sorry that I didn’t come to you first. I’m sorry I wasn’t there for you
when you needed me. I’m sorry for having kept the truth
about Shayra from you for so long. I wish.. I wish, I had been shot instead of Shayra that day. I wish, I had died that day I wish, Shayra were here
instead of me. Everything would be
all right then. Sorry, Azaan. I’m really sorry I couldn’t
save Shayra but I tried really hard. I know you’ve always
misunderstood me but God knows I have never tried to come between Shayra and you. Yes. I love you very much. I always have and I always will. But my love is not selfish,
Azaan. All I have ever wanted is to see you happy. And I will always value
your happiness above everything. Oh, God! Bless my children
with happiness. Show them the right path. Azzan?
– Aunt, brother is still asleep. He will awaken from his sleep
as well as his dream. And the day he snaps out
of his dreams Noor will be my daughter-in-law. It’s a promise.
– But Aunt what about Noor? It’s been five years.
– Times change not love. Noor still loves Azaan. Hello. ‘Finally! I’ve been trying
to call you since last night.’ ‘Why didn’t you
answer your phone.’ Sorry, Azaan got a little sick.
– ‘How is Azaan doing now?’ H-He’s better.
– ‘Why are you whispering?’ ‘Is Azaan with you?’ Yes. Actually, he is sleeping. You tell me, how are you? ‘I’m worried.’ ‘You know I get anxious’ ‘if I don’t talk to you.’ Don’t worry, I’m fine.
– Then I’m fine too. ‘By the way’ ‘I want to discuss
something urgent with you.’ What is it?
– ‘As you know’ ‘it’s been a long time since
I told you’ ‘I love you.’ You’re crazy.
– ‘Yes, I now that.’ ‘I’m obsessed with you.
Now you say it too.’ I love you too. I love you? Who is Noor saying that to? Noor. Ms. Razia.. Azaan..
– Azaan is not alone Mashooka is there with him. Get inside, I need to
talk to you. And I’ve made your favourite
‘Halwa-Puri’ too! Ms. Razia..
– Let us go inside. Ms. Razia..
First eat this. What’s wrong? Don’t you like it? It reminds me of my childhood. Noor, I’d like to discuss
something with you. But before that I need to
tell you something about Azaan.
– Tell me. Ms. Razia, we’ll have to
tell Azaan the whole truth about Shayra. No Noor. If I even mention it to Azaan
his condition could get worse. God knows who will help him
face the truth. The one whom Azaan obeys
the most. Who is that?
– Shayra. What are you talking about Noor? Shayra is dead and she’s herself going to
tell Azaan about it? We’ll have to present the truth
to Azaan in a different manner. Noor, do whatever you feel
is right. I will support you. Whatever you are doing
is for Azaan’s wellbeing. Why only Shayra? Even God will forgive you
for this. ‘When are you going to stop
lying to yourself?’ ‘Sister-in-law Shayra is
just a picture now.’ ‘That’s it.’ ‘How long will you avoid
the truth?’ ‘Shayra will
never come back.’ ‘She is dead..’ ‘Azaan!’ Shayra.. Shayra.. Shayra! Shayra. Shayra you are finally here. I.. I knew it.
In fact I was sure that you.. That my Shayra would come back. Years passed
but I waited for you. And.. I had hope
that my Shayra would come back. You know, everyone said that
Shayra would not come back. That you’d never return.
But I knew it that Shayra would return.
And.. And look you are finally back. Shayra.. Shayra! Sh..
– Azaan! Shayra.. Shayra! Shayra, stop! Shayra! Shayra! Shayra! Shayra. Shayra,
where have you brought me? Shayra, please..
Please talk to me. Sha.. ‘Shayra Akhtar Mirza.’ S-Shayra.. I wonder how Azaan will react. Will Noor be able to handle him? Dear God,
please help my children. Aunt what if Brother Azaan doesn’t
accept the truth this time too? That’s what I fear. Anyway, he doesn’t trust Noor. ‘I love you too.’ Aunt. I-I will be right back. Dear God, please give Noor
the strength to handle Azaan. Sha.. What are you doing here? Hold on.. This.. You have played this disgusting
prank on me, haven’t you? No, Azaan. I came here following you. But what are you doing here?
– Shayra brought me here. And this.. You have..
– You won’t accept the truth. Maybe that’s why Shayra has brought you here. Shayra is no more. You.. You have lost it. You are blabbering! This disgusting prank that
you have played.. – Azaan! Don’t trick me.
It’s not possible that..
– Azaan, Shayra is dead! It has been five years, Azaan! You are not ready
to accept the truth! Five years ago,
when Adil had abducted Shayra and I went to him running away
from the police at home.. Shayra fell off a cliff, Azaan.
I looked for her everywhere. When I failed,
I sought the police’s help. Then we.. We found Shayra’s corpse. And we buried her here. Shayra! ‘Sorry, Azaan. Sorry,
I had to impersonate Shayra’ ‘and do all this. I had to lie
that it’s Shayra’s grave.’ ‘But it was necessary.’ Aunt, I want to talk about
something important right now. Okay. What is it?
Is Azaan all right?
– It’s not about brother, Aunt but Noor. Actually, I overheard her talking over the phone
yesterday. – Ma’am! Noor! I have told Azaan the truth. Is Azaan all right?
– Noor! Noor! Noor! Noor, come out! How dare you! Azaan, what are you doing? Mom, please.. Don’t interfere in this. I have every right
to question Noor. How dare you not tell me. You knew everything. Then, why didn’t you
tell me anything? It’s been five years
since Shayra left. And like a fool I kept waiting that Shayra would return to me. But you knew everything. Couldn’t you return even once
in these five years? Couldn’t you have
told your friend the truth? That Shayra is no more
and she would never return. Couldn’t you have told me that? And now that you have returned you keep fighting
and arguing with me. Now that you have been
blessed with a new life learn to live it, my child. Because you deserve
every happiness in this world. I have decided
something for you. And I am sure that even Shayra’s soul
would want this to happen. Aunt, right now all this.. Khalid, please.. Don’t stop me today, dear. Azaan.. Only love can heal
the pain received in love. If there’s anyone who can
replace Shayra in your life then it has to be Noor. Do you think all of this
is happening too fast? Azaan, my child.. It has been five years. Ms. Razia.. Noor, please. Please. Please agree to this. Aunt, Noor cannot do this. I know that Azaan
needs to move on but Noor doesn’t as she has already moved on. Aunt, there’s someone
in Noor’s life.