House of Fear | Ghost Dimension | S04 E12 | Free Documentary Paranormal
(upbeat music) – We all enjoy
exploring the world for the sun, the sights, and
even the glorious weather. With so much entertainment, what more would anyone
want from a trip away? (record scratching) Tonight, we shall find out. (ominous music) (creepy baby laughing) We enter this world
knowing only life. But death awaits us all. (ghostly whispering) Using some of the most
up-to-date scientific equipment, we endeavour together
evidence that there is life after death. (ghostly groaning) These are our investigations into the mysterious
world of the paranormal. Whatever you have seen,
whatever you have felt, whatever you believe, there is more to this world. There is the Ghost Dimension. Previously on Ghost Dimension, we investigated a
dark, demonic building known as the House of the Devil. Oh, my God, did anybody
hear that out there? – What was it?
– That was a baby crying. – I have the sign again, guys. – Oh, wow, look.
– Yes. – [Bex] His K2’s going off. – [Marco] We went
to orange this time. It went there. – [Bex] I think you
caught that on camera. – [Paul] Are you a demon? Jesus, did you hear that? That was like
guttural growl again. I hope the audio’s caught that. – Tonight, we’re on the
island of Gran Canaria, surrounded by the
Atlantic Ocean. And we’re about to
enter one of the islands most haunted buildings,
(speaking foreign language), the locals have named
The House of Fears. (ominous music) Before we begin our
the House of Fear, we head out to meet
local resident, Lydia, to gather more information
of what we could be about to encounter tonight. – Telde, the city where
this house is, is famous for like the witchcraft
for a long time. Still the older generation
is still doing witchcraft, or dark magic in Telde,
in also in this house, a lot of people in
doing the witchcraft. And sometimes in
the sea, in Telde, on kind of beaches,
you can find like pieces of animal, dead
animals or strange things, because people are still
believing in the dark magic and doing these kind of rituals. (ominous music) There was a story about
this house that said two teenage girls went inside, and then nothing happens
on the first floor, but when they walked
up on the second floor, they saw like a
kind of light bulb. So they continue, they started
to follow the light bulb. And the light bulb
took them to a window, and when they arrived
to the window, it was like the window explode, or the glass just crashed. (glass breaking) They got scared
and went outside, and when they came outside
realised that the girl, she was full of the
glass inside her body and was bleeding. No one would enter
the House of Fear, because it’s a story that
it was a married couple that lived in this house, and
they were searching fortune and fame, and they were stealing from the people in the village. So the people in the
village got angry and the murdered
first the chicken, the animals in the house,
and also the couple. And nobody ever
found the bodies. And that’s why nobody wants
to go inside the house, because it says to be
haunted by these people. If you go in there you need
to be careful and safe. And keep your eyes open,
because you never know if something is there
or could attack you. Attack you. Attack you. Attack you. – This particular section of
land is renowned worldwide for supernatural activity,
including some of the greatest UFO encounters ever witnessed. (ominous music) There has been vast
urbanisation in this area, but one house has not
succumbed to this change. And that is The House of Fear. – The reason that this
house still stands in more or less its original
state is that there have been a series of phenomena
that’s taken place inside of its walls. And no single resident has
stayed longer than one year, and now locals refuse to enter. (ominous music) Ghostly shadows, loud banging
on the building’s walls, the mysterious appearance
of pools of water, and dark, demonic voices
have all been reported here. (ominous music) It is not known when
the phenomena began, but it is believed
that a newlywed couple seeking fame and
fortune stole money from residents in the area, only to be murdered
by the same people in a revenge attack, right here on the grounds of
the House of Fear. (ominous crescendo) There is something evil lurking inside of this building, and it is understood by
locals that anyone who enters will face their fears. – [Bex] During the day,
as we completed filming around the location, Paul had
his first paranormal encounter that was very unexpected. – I’ve just been stood
over by that tree there. I was looking
towards the building, and it just felt like
something touched me on the shoulder. And there’s nobody
there, we’re all here. There’s only four of us. And I can’t explain that. There’s no branches
dangling down, there’s nothing,
especially where we stood. There’s just nothing. But it just felt like something
touched me on the shoulder. Interesting. Got an eerie feel
to it, this tree. – With activity already
happening in the day, we have high expectations
for the night ahead. House of Fears, Grand
Canaria, what can I say? As I came into this place,
I was instantly drawn to the back room. And when I went over
to the back room I smelled this foul smell, which I can only describe
as deceased bodies. The other members of the
crew can’t really smell it, so I’m the only one. So that’s gonna be
interesting tonight when it goes dark to
see what else comes out from that room. We found out
recently by a local, this tree behind me,
somebody was found hung. When you go up to the
tree you can feel this strong energy coming from it. Is that paranormal, or is
it just something else? Who knows, but I’m sure
we’ll find out tonight. And I’m really looking forward to investigating
the House of Fears. – Another house
with another legend. I’ve been in quite a few
houses that have claimed to be full of fear. And I’m looking forward to
seeing if this one’s actually gonna live up to its reputation. There’s a lot of legend
that goes behind this, and it would be nice to
see if we can actually validate that tonight. I don’t scare easily,
but I’m looking forward to seeing if this
house can actually instil some fear in me. – The House of Fear. Many people won’t come
over to this building. They refuse to come over
to the grounds of it. Terrible things happened here. Already, again, while we
walked around this building and filmed the
shots for the show, we’ve heard noises,
we’ve witnessed things. Many of things we’ve
been able to explain. There’s lizards, we’re
in a foreign country. But there’s been
objects thrown at us that we’ve not managed
to capture on camera, but they’ve happened. So has the tragedy
that’s happened here left an imprint in time? Is it replaying? Is there something else here? Has somebody brought
something through? People have acted in
strange ways here. Different rituals, maybe
something dark and demonic here. Or maybe it’s all in our minds. But tonight as we investigate, I’m sure we’ll find out,
and we’ll find out the truth of what’s haunting
the House of Fear. (ominous music) – [Ghostly Voice]
Ghost Dimension. – [Bex] Tonight we venture
into a location that the locals refuse to enter, and is home to a hoard
of paranormal activity. Welcome to the House of Fear. Joining us on our
investigation tonight is Marco and Lydia. And using their
translation skills, we believe it will
entice further contact from the spirit world. (ominous music) My K2 meter’s going
off over there, and weaker over here. Can’t see a thing. (Sean speaking off microphone) Watch these nails, I can’t see. All right. So what have you
got in your hand? What–
– This is the thermal energy camera. I’m gonna keep this here,
and if anything shows itself, maybe manifests and
uses heat energy, we’ll be able to
capture that on this. Or maybe one of our
cameras that we’ve got here – Mm-hmm.
– We’ve also got the K2, which actually, as you see
there, is still going mad. Put that back down lower. It was literally on.
– Was it? – The orange was–
– Oh, there, there, look. – Oh yeah? And what’s Marco
got in his hand? – [Sean] He’s got an EMF sensor. So if anything goes
near us that could cause an electromagnetic
field, then Marco’s gonna pick that up first of all.
– Right. – Okay.
– Okay. – Let’s should we
call and let’s see if anything’s here.
– Strange here. Is there anyone here? Anyone with us? (speaking foreign language) – My name’s Sean.
– I’m Bex. – And I’m Marco. I heard.
– Did you hear that? – [Sean] Yeah, that
was walking down there. – Guys?
– Yes? – Yeah?
– Look at my K2. (Sean gasping)
– Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
– If you take your light off it–
– Her light’s are right up front.
– No, your light. If you take your light
off my K2 you can see it. – [Sean] Can you show yourself or make yourself even
stronger if you’re here? (speaking foreign language) Did you live here? Was this your home? You’re getting a strong reading. – Yeah.
– Weird, isn’t it? (speaking foreign language) – If you’re here with
me now, here with us, give us a sign, set one of
these devices off on the floor. (speaking foreign language) There’s another one
behind us as well. If you’re already in here. There’s also one up top. Hear that? Come into this room
if you’re not already. (speaking foreign language) Come and join us. Is this your house?
(speaking foreign language) – [Bex] Tell us the
reason why this is known as the House of Fear.
(speaking foreign language) What was that? – Oh my God.
– What? – Look, look on the film. Can you see something there? On the back wall? Like the darker object on the? – Yeah, I can.
– Yeah? What is that? (ominous music) Right, okay.
– Something was moving over there, then, I
saw it with my eye. – [Sean] Yeah, yeah, I’m not
sure if it’s the bin, actually. Is it the bin? Maybe it’s the bin. Yeah, it’s the bin.
– Okay. – [Sean] If you are
here and you stole money from the local residents, can you tell us that
you’re still here? – [Bex] All right, an orb
just came up from my K2. As we asked for something
to communicate with us, strange light anomalies
are caught on camera that we classify as orbs. They appear to dart
away from the K2 metre and at speed, which rules out
any type of dust or insect, which are commonly
confused as orbs. (ominous music) – [Sean] I’m gonna whistle. Copy this whistle. (speaking foreign language) (birds screeching) – [Bex] Why are the
birds going mental? – This was creepy,
because it was just after he said you’re gonna whistle.
– Yeah. That is really,
really off putting. – Really.
(Sean whistling) (soft scraping)
– Did you hear that? – What the hell was that?
– That was a movement, wasn’t it?
(device beeping) That was something over there. – Probably should have
said this to you before, but if you get anything
pop into your head, name, date, time,
place, anything, any thought you can’t
claim to be yours, work with it.
– Okay. – So tell me, shout
it out, whatever. Happens sometimes. – Oh, did you hear that?
– I did. Come on in.
– Oh, I felt like a cold in my body now, also.
– Really? – Yeah.
– ‘Cause I’m thinking with you speaking
Spanish, which they’re obviously natives.
– I feel it like in my legs. – Right, they’re probably
gonna be attracted to you. It has gone very cold
right around here now. – Yeah, I felt like
electricity in my legs. – Right.
– Yeah. – [Paul] See, they probably
don’t understand me. – No.
– So if you’ve got any question.
– Yeah. – Shout it out. This is Lydia. Do you feel you could
communicate with her? (speaking foreign language) (soft murmuring)
– Someone’s voice. (ominous music) – [Bex] Paul and
Lydia appear to be in contact with a female spirit, which has reacted to Lydia
communicating in Spanish. And on review of the footage, we caught two, audible
clicks in a female tone. However, the last
response we hear sends chills down our spines. – [Paul] See, they probably
don’t understand me. – No.
– So if you’ve got any questions.
– Yeah. – Shout it out. (speaking foreign language) (ghostly whispering) – Someone’s voice. – [Bex] The word (speaking
foreign language) when translated into
English means dead. Was this spirit aware
that they had died? And was it the
wife communicating that was murdered right
here in a revenge attack? If so, would she be able to
make even further contact and tell us her
side of the story? (speaking foreign language) – [Paul] Jesus! – [Lydia] You scared
me, Paul, oh my God! – No, I just saw a
shadow here, sorry. There was a shadow there.
(Lydia laughing) I just, you’re all right, sorry. There was a thing
that stood there. – Really?
– Just in that corner. I just saw a shadow. Yeah, it made me jump. Sorry about that.
(Lydia laughing) I don’t know what
made me look ’round, but I just in that
corner was a shadow. – [Lydia] Maybe he or
she’s here inside the room? – Yeah.
(speaking foreign language) – Come up here.
– Yeah. – Are you–
– Yeah, I feel the pulsing in my
hands, they’re cold. – Yeah just in this, like
somebody stood right there. I know we’ve got
an open doorway, but it doesn’t feel cold
anywhere else, just there. – Yeah, it’s true.
– Yeah? – [Lydia] Here it doesn’t feel
cold, but here in the middle it feels cold on the hands. – Are you here? Have we actually put our hands– (soft thumping) What was that?
– I heard it also. – [Paul] It sounded
like it was behind you. – Oh. (speaking foreign language) – [Ghostly Voice]
Ghost Dimension. – Tonight we face our fears in a house locals have
named the House of Fear. And already we appear
to have made contact with something residing here. But will its energy increase
as our investigation delves deeper to unlock
its hidden secrets? (ominous music) If there anyone there,
make yourself known. (speaking foreign language) – Prepare, because normally
when this finishes, something happens. – Right, stay exactly
where you are. Don’t move your head. All right, Marco
come here a minute. On my camera, look at that. Doesn’t that look like
a figure behind Sean? See it? – [Marco] What the hell? It’s true, my God!
– You see it? – Yeah.
– Can you, like the shoulders. – [Marco] Oh! – [Bex] That looks like
a figure behind you. Don’t move.
– I can’t keep the arms tight for
that long. (laughing) – [Bex] That looks
like a figure. I’m hoping we caught that. – [Sean] If that’s you
that we just heard, please use our energy–
– Can you put your light down a bit?
– Sorry. – Can’t get your face at all.
– There you go, ready? If that was you that
just, if that was you that showed yourself on camera, do something now. (speaking foreign language) (soft whistling)
– Whoa, that was a whistle. – Yeah, I heard.
– Yeah. And then movement in there. – [Paul] If you’re drawn
to either one of us, touch our hand.
(speaking foreign language) (ominous music)
I felt something cold. – Yeah?
– Something cold on my hand. – [Paul] See, I think because
you’re speaking the language– – ‘Cause I speak Spanish.
– Yeah, I think they’re drawn to you.
– That was really creepy. I felt something
cold in my hand. – [Paul] Right. See if you can ask
their name or something. (speaking foreign language) – I asked him if he’s
a man, if he could touch the equipment. – Let’s try this
as an experiment. Put both your hands out. We’re gonna go yes, no.
– Okay. – Yeah, so if it’s a man,
touch your right hand. – Okay.
– And if it’s a woman, touch your left hand.
– Okay. – Okay, so if you ask that
and then see what happens. (speaking foreign language) – I feel more cold on this hand. I think it’s a woman, because
I asked if you’re a man, can you please
touch my right hand, if you’re a woman, can you
please touch my left hand. And I’m feeling cold
on my left hand. – Okay.
– I think it’s a woman. – That’s good.
– It’s possible. – So let’s try now–
– It’s strange because this hand is coming, I don’t
know if you can touch it, touch my hand this,
and touch this hand. – Yeah, no that’s cold.
– You feel the difference? – That’s cold, yeah.
– And this one is hot. – Yeah, yeah, okay just
do that so it kinda warms them both naturally. Then you can call
it, let’s try again. See if this is the woman of
the couple that was murdered. So same thing again. So we’re gonna find out
if this is the woman that was murdered
we’ll go yes, no, so yes, no, if you’re the
woman that was murdered, touch my right hand. If you weren’t
murdered, touch my left. (speaking foreign language) – I’m still feeling
more on the left side. – Okay.
– I’m feeling more cold here on the left side.
– So she wasn’t murdered. – We’re not here to harm you, we just want to make contact. (speaking foreign language) (Bex gasping) – [Sean] Oh, my God! That was something being thrown. (K2 beeping)
– It made a noise. – [Sean] Yeah, yeah, yeah,
Marco got a noise there as well. – I hear the noise now. – So something’s building–
– Something’s moving closer. – [Sean] Yeah. – [Bex] As Marco repeats
that we just want to make contact in
Spanish to the spirit we are communicating with,
the sound of something being thrown can be heard, followed by a reaction
on Marco’s metre. (speaking foreign language)
(soft thumping) (Bex gasping)
– Oh, my God! That was something being thrown. (K2 beeping)
– Oh, I heard a noise. – [Sean] Yeah, yeah, yeah,
Marco got a noise there as well. – [Bex] With the strength
to throw objects, what more are we
about to encounter? (speaking foreign language) – If you died by the tree and you’re still
here, give us a sign. (speaking foreign language) (K2 metre beeping)
Whoa, yeah, yeah, yeah. What’s that? There’s not a bird, is it? – I heard the sound.
– Yeah. – [Bex] Oh, God. – [Sean] Whoa, whoa,
whoa, whoa, okay. – That was behind us.
– That was over, that was out, I thought
that was out there. Like somebody shuffling
through the gravel. – [Bex] Oh, God, don’t say that. – Thank you. Please do it again. (speaking foreign language) (soft whistling)
– Did you hear the whistle? – Oh God, that is
something, isn’t it? That’s something over there. What–
(K2 beeping) – Okay.
– Oh, my God. Oh, my God, somebody–
– Okay, okay, okay. – Somebody, somebody’s–
(K2 beeping) – Did you hear that?
– Yeah, I did. – Said first to us.
– That was a crunch of the gravel.
– There it is, okay. – Then again with the yes, no.
– Yeah. – Now we’re gonna
ask is she happy? Is she grounded here
because of happy memories? (speaking foreign language) – Oh, I felt again,
under here on the hand. – [Paul] So that’s a yes,
she’s happy to stay here? – Yeah. It felt like somebody
just did like this. – Yeah.
– That’s really weird. – Like you felt being touched?
– Yeah, like really light touch, but like this
on the same place as before. Wow.
– Probably drawn to you. So let’s ask one more question. I want to know if it
was her that was stood in the corner a few minutes
ago, if it was her that I saw. So same again, did Paul
see you stood in the corner a few minutes ago? Right for yes, left for no.
– I don’t know the corner. (K2 beeping)
– Oh! – Oh!
– Maybe that was the answer. – Yeah.
(Paul laughing) – [Lydia] It went off as
soon as you asked this one. – Yeah. If you don’t know corner, room. Just say did Paul
see you in the room a couple of minutes ago. Just try that.
– The same hands again? – [Paul] Yeah, yeah, ’cause
that’s working brilliantly. – Yeah, it’s really
creepy, it’s really weird. (speaking foreign language) I heard something there. I felt something cold
on my right hand again. Did you hear that?
– Yeah. – I think yes, I
think it was her. – Wow, thank you.
(speaking foreign language) I know that much.
(speaking foreign language) – [Lydia] This word
you know, that’s good. – [Paul] That was
fantastic, thank you. – [Ghostly Voice]
Ghost Dimension. – Tonight, our investigation
of the House of Fear is proving to be very active. And already we appear
to be in contact with the spirit haunting here. But as we change locations, will the activity
follow us and intensify? Okay, so we’ve set up the
laser trigger by the door, so if anything comes in, it will be broken
and we’ll hear it. We’ve got new equipment.
– We have. Marco’s got the Ghost Radar. So if anything comes near
Marco, which in theory it should because if they’re–
– I went down colour before. – Is it changing?
– No, now it’s still green. – [Sean] It’s green? Ooh. Did you hear that? Come towards us,
come into this room. Ooh! – I heard the door opening.
– Yeah, like we asked him to come into the room–
– And you hear the door open–
– I heard the door. – Wow, look at me. Look at these goosebumps.
– Jesus Christ. – Wow! It was just as soon as you ask. – [Sean] Can you tap in
this room if that was you we just heard? (speaking foreign language) – Oh, that was really weird. Whoa. (Sean gasping)
– What the hell is that? – [Sean] What the hell? That was a tap, tap.
– Can you tap again for us? (speaking foreign language) – Are you scared?
(Lydia laughing) – A little bit. It’s gonna be fine.
– It’s gonna be fine. Is there anybody here? My name’s Paul. I have Lydia with me. (speaking foreign language) We come as friends, we’re
not here to harm you. (speaking foreign language) – Ooh.
– Did you hear the door? – Like that, I
heard something else like a whine, or a
moan or something. Would you like to
tell us your story? What happened to you here?
(speaking foreign language) – I heard the same noise again. – Yeah, yeah. Is there any way
you can do something that we can hear? Perhaps knock on something? (speaking foreign language) It’s over there. Something. We have some instruments out. You could perhaps go to them.
– I don’t know what’s instrument in Spanish?
– Device? – Device, instruments. – Equipment?
(speaking foreign language) If you can see the box
with the metal stick. (speaking foreign language) If you can touch
that metal stick. (speaking foreign language) And make it make a noise. There’s two of them. There’s also a torch, a light. If you touch that, you
might make it light up. (speaking foreign language) – What was that?
– It looked like it was a chair noise.
– You heard bang, bang? – [Marco] No, I heard
like (soft trilling). – I heard the (soft
trilling) and then I heard the ding, ding. That what you think
that was the chair? – It looks like the chair?
– Shall I move the chair? (soft tapping)
Yeah, that’s similar. It’s not creaking
now, but it was. Do you know what, right? When I just touched
that, ’cause it’s not been touched for ages, I left
a fingerprint here, yeah? – Mm.
– Look. – [Bex] Oh, my Lord. – We don’t know if that
was there before or not. But it ties in with the
sound that we just heard. Could you throw an object at us or come even closer
and use our energy to build your energy. – I think I saw a cat.
– You saw a cat? – It looked like I
saw the eyes of a cat but then he got scared. When I used the light. – [Bex] Sounds like
somebody’s creaking. – [Sean] There’s something. Is that? Whoa.
– What the hell is that? – There is something
metal, and then there was a creaking noise. – I heard that noise again. (soft creaking)
Oh, you heard it? – Oh yeah. Is there anybody here
that was murdered? (speaking foreign language) Is there anybody here
that committed suicide? Please don’t be afraid.
(speaking foreign language) (metres beeping)
– Ooh! – Thank you.
(speaking foreign language) Now you know how that works.
(speaking foreign language) Can you talk to us through this? (speaking foreign language) If I ask questions,
can you use that device for yes and no?
(speaking foreign language) – [Lydia] But somebody
touched it then? – Yeah, something
broke that field. – Something, yeah.
– Thank you. – Wow.
– Its really good. So that responded to
the suicide question. – [Lydia] Mm. – Let’s just go to
the back a little bit and just try one
more time, yeah? I’ve got a feeling
that that was a trick. Come in. Come and join us. You heard that–
– Yeah. – What was that?
– Oh, goosebumps again. (Marco shivering)
– What was that? That was a voice.
– Yeah. – [Bex] What did that
sound like it was saying? – [Sean] Come
towards us, please. (speaking foreign language) (loud whistling)
– No! (Bex whispering)
Whoa! – Oh, my God.
– That is it? – That stopped, oh my God, no. (Bex groaning)
– That’s good. That’s really good. You tricked us before. You manipulated our device. And I just heard this
weird noise behind me then. – What was it?
– Like a (soft growling). – Somebody touched my hair.
– Marco, did you call? – Low battery.
– Good. – Ah, it’s okay.
– It’s okay. (K2 beeping)
– Oh, my God. You on that, yeah?
– Yeah. – It turn red, this.
– Turned red. – It’s red?
– Now it’s green, but it was–
(Sean gasping) – [Sean] That has come
through straight to you. – Oh God, did you hear that? Do you know why? Marco’s speaking Spanish.
– It’s as simple as that. Yeah. So you’re The conduit
for the communication. (loud whistling)
No way. Walk away, walk away from it.
– That’s scary. (speaking foreign language) – Nope, it’s broke it. Broke the beam.
– Okay. Oh.
– Oh my God. Go on. – I’m seeing the laser moving.
– Are you really? – Yeah, look, look, look.
– Something just rounded it off,
did you hear that? – [Bex] I heard that. – Oh my God, I mean it’s fuzzy, but I caught it going off. (loud whistling) What the hell? Stop! (speaking foreign language) – I told him he can go.
– And then he leaves a little, yeah? – [Bex] What did we say? Do something big? Didn’t we?
– Look. – Ah, this is very creepy.
– Do something big? – And then wow. (loud whistling) – [Marco] Where is it? Where is it, man? – [Bex] The animals
are going mental again. – Yeah, seems to be a theme
when something’s happening. The animals go mad.
– Yeah, they’ll go crazy still.
– They did, didn’t they? – It’s true then, it
was the same before. – Just down there,
I heard something. (metre beeping) I’m not close enough
to set that off. – Oh, I got like
a strange feeling. Like a–
– Yeah? – Yes. – Like an electricity?
– Yeah, like something, yeah.
– Yeah, I got the same sort of thing. You see, I could
come see how close. That’s how close I have to get. – Well, it’s
impossible that it– – Something else
just, and it felt like there was a charge. Like you felt it as well.
– Yeah, I felt like some kind of, oi.
– Yeah. – That was weird.
– So I think, obviously I’ve only theory here, but there was
somebody down there, because we moved that
way, they’ve gone now. – Yeah. – [Ghostly Voice]
Ghost Dimension. – In this house, the Fear House, it was even more scary
because it didn’t activate the laser. And as soon as we ask
him to come inside, the sign was strong
and it didn’t stop. And I got goosebumps. It was very weird feeling. – It felt really like
somebody was touching my hand. – Yeah, first time you do
experience something like that, it is weird but exciting. There’s a rush.
– It is. It’s really like adrenaline, because I came here
with no expectation. I didn’t know, because I
don’t know how it feels like, or whatever, it was really cool. Really cool.
– Would you do it again? – Yes, I would do it. I like it, it’s really nice. – Got you hooked.
– Now I’m the ghost blaster. Me a ghost blaster.
– You wearing out that place next, huh?
– Yeah. – [Paul] Well done. (ominous music) – [Bex] The House
of Fear is haunted by an entity that is not shy, and intends to scare anyone
who ventures onto its land. Using multiple
investigative techniques, we have managed to
capture some of the most compelling paranormal evidence
we have ever encountered.